Now that makes perfect sense. I have one that dangles around everywhere all the time. Not to mention the battalion of wires that march out from it and into the PC / Stereo etc.
Here’s what the manufacturers say.
What’s special about this iPod® Dock?
- Provides a safe docking station for your iPod® while you charge or sync it
- Eliminates the need for additional USB cord for your iPod
- Saves valuable desk space
- Mounting grommet ring allows space for your cables under your desk to pass through
- Works with USB 1.1 and 2.0 for high and full speed data transfers